X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley :beerbang:

gl GM

Comment

Forgot to put in Creighton...Anyway, here are two for tonight...

Add:

Hofstra -1 (2 units)

Marquette -1.5 (1 unit)

gl everyone, more coming
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Add:

Austin Peay -2 (.50 unit)

They were good to be yesterday, hopefully they do good for me tonight....

Comment

Add:

Fairfield -2 (.50 unit)

Comment

One more for the night, playing the late game is pretty much a must for me....And it is one I like, rarely do I lay this many points...

St Mary's CA -7.5 -105 (1 unit)

That will do it, lets see if Marquette blows this one

Comment

This is honestly the worst 4 weeks i have had in the CBB in 3 years. Absolutely unreal......i am going to be 0-4-1 today, with IdahoState blowing the cover and getting a push in OT getting SEVEN FUKING POINTS. I have now after today given back everything i won in January and am pretty much dead even. I feel like Chevy Chase in Vegas Vacation. Think i am going back to the NHL for the next few weeks. Been doing well there......i had Hofstra as well today (didn't post it). uggghhhhhhh..............

going to play STM tonight (already did actually) so hope i don't janx it....
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                This is honestly the worst 4 weeks i have had in the CBB in 3 years. Absolutely unreal......i am going to be 0-4-1 today, with IdahoState blowing the cover and getting a push in OT getting SEVEN FUKING POINTS. I have now after today given back everything i won in January and am pretty much dead even. I feel like Chevy Chase in Vegas Vacation. Think i am going back to the NHL for the next few weeks. Been doing well there......i had Hofstra as well today (didn't post it). uggghhhhhhh..............

going to play STM tonight (already did actually) so hope i don't janx it....
                It hasnt been very good for me either...I took a few days off there last week because I just could not win a bet...These teams are blowing leads at the end, just like Marquette almost did tonight. Im losing bets by .5 points, its sick.

I hope STM wins and covers tonight but to tell you the truth, whenever I lay this many points in a game, I never win. Hope it changes tonight, it is a big reason why I play dogs, small favs, tease games, I just cant lay points and win.

I am gonna stick with NCAA through the tourny mainly because the NBA isnt going to make me any money. I hardly know those teams, but hell I thought I knew Hofstra tonight and look what they did.

Lets get this night cap tonight, hopefully you get on a run FF because if ya cant get on one now, its going to be tough to with the season winding down.

Comment

GM- i have always done very well in the NCAA tourney, so i am hanging my hat on getting some units in the plus during those couple weeks. I am with you, it has been one unreal occurrence after another and i have been on the wrong end of a bunch. IDST led the whole 2nd half and then can't cover a 7 point line in OT????????????? R u kidding me? In a game that hit 55 points in regulation, i head to OT with 7 points and lose. I wanted to play Davidson and Michigan today and didn't.....that is the way things are going. And i am with you on big favorites. I really followed the scoreboard today and very few covered......teams lined from like -6 to -11 were losing left and right.....

but it hasn't mattered...there have been weekends where i have all dogs and the favorites covered, so it hasn't been a matter of that either. i just don't have it right now. gambling is funny and i have really felt this in hockey especially. there are times when i am so dialed in that every opinion i have comes true and i can even predict scores. then there are times when i look at a board and it looks like it is in chinese......funny thing is i felt good about today's card. How does Vandy lay an egg at home to arkansas?

I dunno....i am going to spring training next week from Wed- Sunday so i won't be playing any hoops then, so i may see what i can get going tomorrow and the next couple days and then see about bringing a good effort for the tourney

anyhow....long winded vent...lol......STM should take care of business...but it is on Portland's home floor which sucks.....GL!...

Comment

Have fun at Spring Training and good luck the rest of the week here, gotta get some momentum heading into the big tourny.

BTW, where you headed for Spring Training?

Comment

Fairfield leads the whole game till the final 3 minutes....fan-*******-tastic

Comment

Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                        Have fun at Spring Training and good luck the rest of the week here, gotta get some momentum heading into the big tourny.

BTW, where you headed for Spring Training?
                        lmao...i actually have LMD +2......don't give up on FAIR yet....lol

this is the 7th year we have gone over to PHX and caught spring training. Group of between 6-8 guys every year....BB is going this year. It is great...weather is usually about 80 degrees and sunny. We have some hook ups for great seats. We always go this weekend......baseball and conference tourney hoops afterwards......one of my favorite trips every year. Very laid back atmosphere every year. We sat behind Arty Moreno last year and i had no idea who he was....lol...my buddy said as he got up and walked by did i know who that is....i was like i don't know...some mexican guy...lol......you should get out there at some point in your life if you are a baseball guy. i am not even a big baseball guy, but it really is fun.....

Comment

actually got one to break my way and it was at your expense.....:bang:

STM is looking good....lets see how much of that 21 point halftime lead they can blow for us.....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                            lmao...i actually have LMD +2......don't give up on FAIR yet....lol

this is the 7th year we have gone over to PHX and caught spring training. Group of between 6-8 guys every year....BB is going this year. It is great...weather is usually about 80 degrees and sunny. We have some hook ups for great seats. We always go this weekend......baseball and conference tourney hoops afterwards......one of my favorite trips every year. Very laid back atmosphere every year. We sat behind Arty Moreno last year and i had no idea who he was....lol...my buddy said as he got up and walked by did i know who that is....i was like i don't know...some mexican guy...lol......you should get out there at some point in your life if you are a baseball guy. i am not even a big baseball guy, but it really is fun.....
                            Yea, I love baseball..I head to about 20 Phillies games each year. Would love to go down to Florida one of these years and catch them in Clearwater for ST. Hell, ill catch anyone in spring training for the warm weather and baseball...

Have fun, best time of the year. March Madness and baseball:beer2:

Fairfield blows:bang:

How fast will STM blow this 21-pt halftime lead?

Comment

Up and down day today...Won my last play, something I love to do...

7-6 +0.65...yup sounds about right

Yes, Im banking on STM to hold a 72-40 lead in the final five minutes...lol

have a good night and a great day tomorrow everyone, I will take this winning day

Comment

well STM is hanging in there and actually pulling away further in the 2H....could it be 3 wins to close the night....that would be unheard of......lol.....

Comment

Working...
                                X