Harmonious NCAAB Tues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Tues

I'll update the other thread later, i na rush.

1 UNIT
    Purdue (-2). OSU struggles to score and Turner is asked to do so much. I like the balance and shooting of the Boilers. This game would be huge for OSU's slim NCAA chances so I think it's a tight one and the Buckeyes play hard, but Purdue gets its done by 5-7.

:thumbs:

Couple more later probably.

Purdue/OSU

Totally respect your capping skills, although I disagreed on your Purdue pick. Feel very uncomfortable when I'm on the opposite side of you.

Comment

Weds

Thnx Major and nice hit last night! I had no idea Hummel wasn't playing, so that's my bad. I know his back has been giving trouble all season, but I was expecting him to play his 15 minutes last night.

Should be good battle tonight with our respective teams.

Wednesday

1 UNIT
      Wake Forest (-2.5). I admittedly have a bit of a Wake crush right now, so I hope I'm not looking at this through black and gold glasses. I just think Wake is too good, and too physical for a Miami team I feel is going the wrong way.

Providence (+2.5). I've felt all year the Friars are better than people give them credit for and I don't think they should be a home dog to Nova. They had Marquette beat at home until an epic collapse in the last 5 minutes of that one. Like them in a tight one tonight.

USC (+8). Taking the points in a game that I don't expect to be very high scoring. If the Trojans can muster up 55-59 points, I very well think that could be enough to get it done in this one pitting cross town rivals.

:thumbs:

Comment

GL Cuse
        NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

get 'em cuse, looked at all of those but had to trim the card and i happened to go with those.

Comment

Jesus, I might stop. My "guy" quit taking action and I've moved to another guy and haven't won a bet since. I don't really believe in that crap, but it just feels wrong now, lol.. When USC goes down in flames, I might be throwing in the towel.

Comment

Working...
            X