Mungar's Monday NCAA Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mungar's Monday NCAA Picks

I have a couple of games so far, but going to wait until tomorrow for the line moves before playing any others.

Houston -7.5

Wisconsin-Green Bay PICK

Yesterday: 5-4-1
    YTD: 13-9-1

UMass

UMass played its first game of 2008 against Houston, beating the Cougars 95-89 on Jan. 2.
    Over UMass' four-game win streak, the Minutemen are shooting 48 percent from the floor and 44 percent from 3-point range. Opponents are shooting just 37 percent overall and 27 percent from three-point land.
    In scoring, UMass is posting 73.8 points per game and allowing just 64.2 points per game.
    Turnovers are down from 19.7 in the six-game skid to 14.5 in the last four games.
    With the 61-60 win over Kansas, UMass is now 5-1 all-time against defending National Champions.
    Houston

The Cougars come into Tuesday's game following a tough 71-67 loss to Big 12 Conference member Iowa State. That loss snapped the Cougars' seven-game overall winning streak and their 10-game home winning streak. It was UH's first loss inside Hofheinz Pavilion since an 89-78 setback to #1 Memphis on Jan. 30, 2008.
    Senior center Marcus Cousin leads the Cougars and Conference USA with 9.9 rebounds per game.
    Junior guard Aubrey Coleman ranks second on the team with 17.7 points and 7.0 rebounds per game. He's one of only two players to rank among the C-USA top-eight individually in both categories.
    The game was recently moved up several hours to accomodate fans that wish to see the Cougar Football team play Air Force at 11 am in Ft. Worth.

Comment

Good start to the day with Houston thumping Massachusetts. Here is the rest of my card for the day. Good luck all!

ADDING:

Vermont -3.5
      Wright State +1.5
      UAB +5
      Mississippi +2.5
      Wisconsin-Milwaukee +11.5
      Oklahoma -6
      Tennessee Chat +5.5
      Georgia Tech -20.5
      Mississippi St. -8.5
      New Mexico +1

Today: 1-0
      YTD: 14-9-1

Comment

Three positive days in a row to start my CBB year, can't complain about that. I'm heading out of town for a couple days, so no plays until January 2nd. Happy New Year everyone!

Today: 8-4
        YTD: 21-13-1

Comment

Working...
        X