• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAB 12/11

NCAAB: 114-76-12 (+79.4 units)

2* Wisconsin-Milwaukee (+14) (-120) Over Miami-Ohio - Bought 1/2 pt
    2* Idaho St. (+12) (-110) Over Wisconsin-Green Bay

Good Luck to All!!!!

BOL today Corey...The Mitt is with ya on UW Milwaukee and after seeing you post it, I'm with ya on the whore house play, been wavering all morning! Oh, I see, it's I-DA-HO.....:thumbs: :laughing:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

I'm with you Corey on the Idaho St. play. They should/could beat UWGB outright.

Not so sure about UWM. Not sure if this is well known or not, but one of UWM's top guards (Franklin) was caught drunk driving a week ago. Still suspended. Not a huge loss, but it does hurt the depth and rotation. It's enough of a question mark that it scared me away, even though I also think UWM covers.

Comment

Check that ... Franklin is back from suspension. Just not a starter anymore.
        Still should cover 14 points for you Corey. GL.

Comment

Good Luck Guys!!!!:thumbs:

Badger - I do worry a bit about the Milwaukee game b/c Miami-Ohio has won some big games but I think they find a way to hang around. Just as long as they aren't down by around 10 pts at the half I think they'll be in good shape. If Miami-Ohio leads by 10-12 pts at the half they'll wind up winning the game by around 20. I agree Idaho St. has a legit shot at winning that game outright. They've played much better the last couple of games against stiff competition. Definitely a shot there although the pts look good enough..lol!

Comment

Working...
          X