Harmonious NCAAB Tues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Tues

FINALLY freaking settled in the new place and can devote some time to this again. I'll grab my record some time later tonight or tomorrow. Hope everyone has been having a profitable couple weeks and a happy holiday season!

1 UNIT
    Virginia Tech (-3). Va Tech has the two best players on the court in Vassallo and Allen, and I think they just are too much for UGA here - even at home. If this game were in Blacksburg the line would be DD's/

West Virginia (-1). Interested to see Mazzulla really get after Curry tonight and see if Huggins can come up with a scheme to slow him down a bit. I mean, you can't slow him down because he shoots 35 times a game, but still...

Saint Josephs's (-4). Towson has beaten no one of any ilk whatsoever, and I think St Joe's rolls in to town and takes this one. They are superior at basically every aspect of the game IMHO to Towson.

Villanova (+2.5). Nova typically plays well at MSG and I think Jay Wright's team is going to show up tonight and people will start recognizing how good they can be. As always with Nova, it simply comes down to two things - turnovers and 3 points shooting.

:thumbs:

Adds

1 UNIT
    Texas/Villanova OVER 136
    Iowa State (-4)

Comment

GL today Cuse! Was leaning St Joes too...:thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I CAN'T BELIEVE WOODBURY IS 1-9 FROM THE FLOOR AND UGA IS IN THE GAME, WOW...

Mazzulla going down made WVU a loser too before it ever got a chance. They play hard, but god they can't shoot free throws and make stupid turnovers.

Comment

WV is outrebounding yet can't hit a shot to save their lives...:puke:
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            I CAN'T BELIEVE WOODBURY IS 1-9 FROM THE FLOOR AND UGA IS IN THE GAME, WOW...

Mazzulla going down made WVU a loser too before it ever got a chance. They play hard, but god they can't shoot free throws and make stupid turnovers.
            i seriously can't believe vt lost that game........wow...i'm speechless.....

Comment

st joes:pud:

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                st joes:pud:
                HAHA

WEDNESDAY

1 UNIT
                Rutgers (-3.5)

More later after last night's debacle...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

More later after last night's debacle...
                  wasn't ISU just grand last night....:puke:.....DD lead the whole 2H and then can't make a basket the last 8 minutes and lose by 3.....

GL!...hey and quit bitching about moving into a house. I pay 1890.00 a month to live in an apartment in SoCal. I hate it here. I am going to buy a home once the real estate market settles......thank heavens i didn't do it when i wanted to 3 years ago. That wouldn't have been pretty. 5-600K for a FIRST HOME out here in SoCal. Just disgusting. I have been looking for a way to move out of here for years. Still may do so once i can get my business the way i need it to do so.
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

FF- Def ain't bitching, haha love the place and opportunity!

forgot to add these before

1 UNIT
                    Arizona (-6)
                    San Diego (+1.5)
                    Gonzaga (-4.5)

Comment

Working...
                    X