Vanderbilt vs Georgetown
    -Under 132.5 5units

UNLV vs Oregon
    -Under 140 5units

USC vs North Carolina
    -USC +8.5 5units
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

i am against you on the ducks O/U and i dont like it, damn it all. i already put it in, so one of us will take it down. BOL.....

whispers going around that Lance Briggs was in Philly last week!!

SHAM..

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

good luck birdman

:sm:
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

haha...philly can gladly overpay for briggs. i'd love my squad to get a their first rounder for him. briggs is a GOOD LB that benefits from a system and a GREAT player in urlacher. dude is out of his mind with what he thinks he's worth
        NCAABB YTD (39-32-3)(+15.25 units)
        NBA YTD (9-8) (+.25 units)
        MLB (1-4) (-4.15 units)

Comment

and good luck birds...i'm with you on that florida over!!!
          MLB (1-4) (-4.15 units)

Comment

Thanks Guys GL today. Shamrock we can only pray:cross:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Originally posted by CHIcity View Post
              haha...philly can gladly overpay for briggs. i'd love my squad to get a their first rounder for him. briggs is a GOOD LB that benefits from a system and a GREAT player in urlacher. dude is out of his mind with what he thinks he's worth
              screw Briggs.. he can go be an overpaid jackass somewhere else..

GL birdsy..
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Thanks wsox GL tonight. the Bears rush defense was kill in the SB and if they dont keep Briggs it will be a very long year next year. the offense is a joke they dont have a QB or a RB now with Jones gone. I hate to say it but IMO GB will win the division and the Bears will be left out of the playoffs
                NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL Birds....:beerbang:

Comment

Thanks teebee GL today
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

gl birds:thumbs:
                      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by birdsfan5 View Post
                        Thanks wsox GL tonight. the Bears rush defense was kill in the SB and if they dont keep Briggs it will be a very long year next year. the offense is a joke they dont have a QB or a RB now with Jones gone. I hate to say it but IMO GB will win the division and the Bears will be left out of the playoffs
                        It really depends if the Packers get Moss from Oakland.. and yeah Briggs is a good player but he could have signed a nice deal with us and he blew it. Nothing new, just another athlete that wants more money. I'm not really sure wtf was with the Jones trade. I'm not a huge Benson fan but hopefully Grossman can pull his head out of his ass and start performing like he should.
                        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

man, i could talk bears all day homie. the run defense was gashed last year once we lost 2 probowlers who were key pieces in run defense (t. harris and m. brown)...the bears cover 2 is a system designed to make the weakside lb a tackle machine...we could plug in jamar williams and his numbers won't drop off dramatically from briggs. w or w/o briggs bears have top 3 defense in the league...as is now, before the draft. your wrong about the offense (stop believing what espn says)...they were top 15 last year with a rb who didn't fit ron turners system (jones) and a qb in his first full year of starting...grossman's going to improve dramatically this season, benson + peterson will make everyone forget about jones, and the young wr corp (berrian, bradley, davis) will continue to excel. trust me on this...i know the bears more than any other team in any other sport...they will once again win the north and thrive in the playoffs. gb..ha!
                          MLB (1-4) (-4.15 units)

Comment

Love USC and the Over on the Gators....GL Birds! :beerbang:
                            Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thanks Guys GL tonight. As for Rex I dont think he will ever turn into anything IMO he sucks. And I see Benson being out hurt by week 3.
                              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
                              X