Kansas/Souther Illinois

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas/Souther Illinois

Im not too secure with any of the plays, for the texas am/mem and the pittsburg/ucla any of these teams could win there game, I dont feel good about picking sides becase this is the Ncaa tournament, crazy things happen for the other games the number 1 seed has the ability to blow the other eams out. However, Ive watched many Kansas games and they tend to come out slow in the first half then turn it on in the second. I think Souther Illinois will come out excited and hyped up to play and keep it very close if not lead at the end of the first half. Im picking Southern Illinois +5 2 units. Just think they will cover if not its worth a shot. What do you guys think??

I don't think SIU will make a game out of it, although they have stellar defense their offense is too weak and I think Kansas beats em up pretty good.

Good Luck

Comment

I love the fact that Tatum and Young are both seniors

In the backcourt. Kansas is gonna make runs. SIU must stay composed. I think they will with the senior leadership. This is just the type of team to give Kansas "FITS" in my opinion. Feisty on defense and has enough offensive balance with TATUM OUTSIDE and FALKER inside to stay in the game and try to win it late
      Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
      (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
      (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
      (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
      (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

you think kansas will win by more than 5 in the first half?
        Ive seen kansas struggle in first halfs, the underdog always comes out in big games and plays hard. I think kansas will cover the 9 points but the first half I see a 3-4 point lead. We'll see maybe im wrong Mr. Pink. Lets hope not lol.

Comment

Good Luck w/ whatever you choose!

Comment

Doing well so far arent I Mr. Pink!

Comment

I was all over Southern Illinois First half......

reason....my book had kansas at -120.....pinnacle had southern illiniois at -108.....weird ****...
              Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
              NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
              NHL 7 - 9
              SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
              MLB 1 - 1
              NBA 7 - 5
              NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

I didnt see this post I thought i was the only one on Southern Illinois first half... :beerbang:
                Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
                NHL 7 - 9
                SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
                MLB 1 - 1
                NBA 7 - 5
                NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Working...
                X