JoePa's NCAA Break NIT Monday Woods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joe pa.

you suck joepa. i lost 50 grand alone yesterday. come on man. pick some winners today

Comment

yankees-- i hope your joking with Joepa-- and if you really lost that much betting on NIT basketball your the DA... Joepa- wins us a lot of money for the ones who follow him... if you are not joking that is not cool

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Whoa there cowboy....WTF gives you the right to tell ANYBODY the suck! You've got one post to yer resume, and must be a lurker and not a contributor to the board.....I'm not pounding my own chest but I believe I am up +38 units! Don't be just a tailer but a contributor and make your own mark! I could care less how much someone loses if they have that much too lose and can't capp anything for themselves. Hell I'd never bet on a bunch of games I never capped myself, I don't care who posted them. It's a nice system of checks and balances, capp the games yerself, and then ride along with some of the other successful posters.

And YOU my friend
        CAN
        POUND
        SAND!!!
        Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Ah Joepa...

Ah Joepa you are way to nice!! I'm going to take it you were joking! Anybody that bets 50 G's on the NIT has to be a fkn joke! Someone that comes in here and post you suck about one of the most consistent cappers in this forum is definitely a fkn idiot! Actually I'm wasting my breath because as soon as any of the mods see this....your ass is outta here!!!

Oh BTW cap your own fkn games!! That way you can send that you suck to the appropriate person!!!

:out:
          From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

:laughing: :spin:
            "I've stayed friends with most directors I've worked with, and I never have a problem with any other actors, unless they're *******s." -- Sean Connery

Comment

Joepa, I lost my life savings on your NIT picks yesterday...What do you have to say about that?

Anyway it was a horrible night for us all, I went 0-3, did any of us pick a winner last night? lol good luck today
              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Bump!

Just had to do it Joepa! Don't want to see this sht starting over here!!

Oh Mod Squad!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Not many winners out there from lastnight that's for sure....Thanks for the support GM and my refund check is in the mail to ya bro....LMAO
                  Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
                    Not many winners out there from lastnight that's for sure....Thanks for the support GM and my refund check is in the mail to ya bro....LMAO
                    haha you are the man joepa
                    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

AND....I probably should update and start posting my "real" record:

UPDATED YTD: 12 - 389 - 10
                      UNITS: -4672
                      Monday: 0 - 3

OVEN MITT YTD: 5 - 83
                      Monday: 0 - 1

:bang: Damn, I thought this was easy....gonna start tailing Yankees0101, QuickNick, JoshKnows, and Brandon Lang!

Comment

Lmfao!

LMFAO!!! Joepa did you just copy my record???!!!! Looks like you're just about due!!!! Funny sht!!!

:drunk:

Comment

Working...
                        X