JML Sunday >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Sunday >>>

Perfect 2-0 day yesterday, 5-1 overall....loving the tourney so far :thumbs:

Only one for today...

Memphis -5 vs Nevada

2 Units

GL
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-18-2007, 01:49 PM.

GL JML :thumbs:

Comment

gl jml
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

gl jml...on memphis also

Comment

Good Luck Johnny

Comment

Thanks guys....let's go Tigers :thumbs:

Comment

JML- GL!......should be a good game.....on a side note, can you believe how Calder has played for DET?....really pisses me off he was awful in PHI, but now he is averaging a point a game for DET.
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                .....on a side note, can you believe how Calder has played for DET?....really pisses me off he was awful in PHI, but now he is averaging a point a game for DET.
                Yes....that's been a surprise...I thought it was a good trade by Philly to cut bait on him, but he's playing well.

Comment

Adding...

Going to go ahead and add a play on Texas. Going with my gut here, which seems to be working for this non-hoops capper so far this March....

Texas -2 vs USC
                  Seems like I'm in the minority here, but I like the Longhorns and the dominant Durant to get it done. I don't trust USC. Sure, they beat up on a brutal Razorbacks, but in the Pac 10 tourney, they barely squaked past an average Stanford team, and got spanked by 24 against Oregon.

2 Units

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    Going to go ahead and add a play on Texas. Going with my gut here, which seems to be working for this non-hoops capper so far this March....

Texas -2 vs USC
                    Seems like I'm in the minority here, but I like the Longhorns and the dominant Durant to get it done. I don't trust USC. Sure, they beat up on a brutal Razorbacks, but in the Pac 10 tourney, they barely squaked past an average Stanford team, and got spanked by 24 against Oregon.

2 Units
                    Even though you are a jays fan, I'm in agreement with you....lol GL today!!! :beerbang:

Comment

Damned Tejas....one of only 2 that did me in on Sunday Leaf.....the other was Florida....:nuts:
                      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Yup....gotta give props to USC :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X