wsox08's Spring Break is Over Sunday NCAA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wsox08's Spring Break is Over Sunday NCAA

Yesterday I was 2-4 (+4.50 units) thanks to the 10 unit teaser..

Today I like:

Southern Illinois -1.5 vs. Virginia Tech 4 units
    SIU plays great defense and VT struggled most of the game against a pretty good Illini defense. I think VT isn't as good as people think and SIU also beat VT at SIU earlier this year by 5. As long as the Salukis can get some offense going I think they will easily cover this one.

Texas -2.5 vs. USC 2 units

Texas is too fast and talented for the Trojans. Durant, Abrams, and Augustin vs. Young, Gibson, Pruitt/Stewart and I like the Longhorns..

7 point teaser
    UNLV +12.5
    Kansas -1
    Florida -4.5
    risking 2 units to win 1.82 units

I don't see Wisconsin blowing out UNLV and I expect KU and FL to take care of business..

Good luck everyone!
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

gl sox
    CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

wsox- GL!....spring breaks...they always went so fast....did you get laid on yours?.....:glass:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Tennessee -5.5 2H (+125) 1 unit
        could have taken Ten -2 and -3 but with Reynolds unsure I think Tennessee takes this one.
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

UNLV +6.5 2H 1 unit
          Overall Records

Comment

Good Luck Sox, I love your picks!

Comment

Today I was 4-1 (+5.90 units).. Now that's more like it :beerbang:

I'm gonna have bball withdrawls the next few days...
              Overall Records

Comment

Nice way to end the break WSox....:beerbang:
                We're (the golf team and I) leaving on the 25th for South Carolina on our annual Spring Break trip...can't wait to get out of here for a couple of days.....:glass:
                Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Working...
                X