New at this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New at this

Woops, looks like I responded to my own message, dont worry I will get the hang of this. Goddamn rookies

Its alright, dont worry about it. Welcome to the board and enjoy it, your going to get a lot of great advice here. Good luck tomorrow
    NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
    NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
    NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
    NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Thanks GamblinMan, your opinion means a lot. I have respect for all the handicappers skills in here. I consider myself a huge sportsfan but need to learn a lot on the gambling aspect. Been in the gambling game forever, but have been in a tailspin as of late. Why S.Illinois, for some reason I dont buy that team, just think the backcourt of vatech will give that stifling defense fits.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post
        Thanks GamblinMan, your opinion means a lot. I have respect for all the handicappers skills in here. I consider myself a huge sportsfan but need to learn a lot on the gambling aspect. Been in the gambling game forever, but have been in a tailspin as of late. Why S.Illinois, for some reason I dont buy that team, just think the backcourt of vatech will give that stifling defense fits.
        I have watched a ton of VT basketball this year and although they have a lot of experience, the experience isnt in the NCAA tournament. I am surprised they even came back vs the Illini, but they did with the help of a few questionable calls.

If So. Illinois gets ahead early, especially if they are ahead in the 2H, I see VT losing their composure. They are a frustrated team when down late in the game. They were inconsistent most of the season in the ACC this year. Despite the wins vs UNC and Duke, they just dont seem to get up for games.

Remember, So. Illinois has already beat VT this season. The Salukis have been here before (NCAA Tournament). They have the experience advantage in these games, they are just an overall better team.

Good luck with your play, this is one of my favorite plays of the day.

Comment

You have just convinced me. Doesnt take much.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post
            You have just convinced me. Doesnt take much.
            One thing I will say though if you really think VT will win this game, then roll with your gut. Basically we both have our opinions on the game and only one of us can be right.

Good luck whatever team you play and enjoy the board. Great place

Comment

Working...
            X