Saturday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skinsfan-
    if they do lose it will f up everyone braket not just yours.....

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
      ok i'm going to go get my brackets out of the trash can now
      Grab Jay's while you're there. LOL.

Comment

• Jesus Oden, show some emotion man, you can't be missing free throws with less than a minute to play.

Comment

• wow no foul there?? wow.... lol oden tackled him

Comment

• WOW...Oden gone
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              :happy:

Trash it... It's trash. OSU is a VERY good basketball team, and upsets happen, but if they lose and all these other teams go down too then it deserves to get trashed. You know you're in trouble when Wisconsin is your only hope, hahaha....
              cuse- in all seriousness, i think a lot of us have really had it with your big east bull**** and constant banging of the big10. it really gets old. and BTW...here's to your team moving on.....:beerbang: ............in the NIT

even if OSU loses...still a great season, back to back big10 titles outright......**** happens as BB said
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• I am not a buckeye fan, but have to wonder why OSU is shooting a 3 with 15 secs left instead of going to an easier 2 pter.
                Go Boilers!
                Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
                4* 0-2
                3* 8-7
                2* 3-1
                2H 2-1

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pink View Post
                  Jesus Oden, show some emotion man, you can't be missing free throws with less than a minute to play.
                  Emotion? How about bodychecking that dude out of bounds? LOL. That shoulda been a flagrant.

Comment

• Oden looks like one tired m-f'er. Can I say it now Cuse? Just kidding man, you are still right - I shouldn'ta called that when I did. What an exciting ending we're seeing though...
                    If a guy doesn't have any gamble in him, he ain't worth a crap - Evel Knievel
                    What's done in the dark will be brought to the light -Johnny Cash

Comment

• LoL... ... "in the NIT" Cold blooded brother.:glass:

Comment

• Why take a 3, take a timeout and regroup with 20 seconds to play. Some **** just doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                          I am not a buckeye fan, but have to wonder why OSU is shooting a 3 with 15 secs left instead of going to an easier 2 pter.
                          EXACTLY? Not running an inside play for Oden? He can't be stopped by X inside. Matta deserves to lose.

Comment

• yea that was a ****ty foul..... i agree JML:blackeye:

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

• Yup

Looked flagrant to me...wonder where Nigel is?? He may have a seizure if X wins...and he is there, no?
                              Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

• nice game oden
                                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                                X