No announcement yet.

Saturday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fouls are very inequitable in the MSU/UNC game....kind of hard to believe fouls are 6 to 1 in any game....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
      anynoe sele slightly hammered in here?? I've had to make 2 beer runs today....

28 and still goin' only 1 run for me, filled da truck with beer on tuesday....:drunk:

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
        Wow DICK..Thanks for reminding us what happened to his nose..How many ****in times we gonna hear it already?
        really cheap shot GM and if had been anyone but Duke, especially a team like a Rick Barnes team, they would have been crucified. cheap shot

Comment

• How many ******* walks is he going to get away with???? All game every game
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            really cheap shot GM and if had been anyone but Duke, especially a team like a Rick Barnes team, they would have been crucified. cheap shot
            come on flyersfan.... you have to commend duke athletes for not raping anybody in just about a year...

:beerbang:

Comment

• cusefan just emailed me and he wanted everyone to know what a fool he was in his opinion of the big10. i told him i would pass that along to everyone.....go sparty. UNC will pull away because they are just too deep, but a nice effort none the less by MSU

Comment

• I've been pounding beer since 11 am.

Had to sober up to place a few bets.

Now I'm back to hitting the bottle :beerbang:

Comment

It happened two weeks ago and Ive heard about it three times each day since then? Enough of it already, everybody knows what happened, why keep bringing it up? Call the game and stop worrying about his nose already.

Comment

• Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
                    I've been pounding beer since 11 am.

Had to sober up to place a few bets.

Now I'm back to hitting the bottle :beerbang:

yeah i've been drikngi since cbs march to madness came on around noon.... sometimes i drink i think just to give an excuse to me for my lousy betting

Comment

come on flyersfan.... you have to commend duke athletes for not raping anybody in just about a year...

yeah, tough when you're one of a handful of schools whose cheerleaders aren't doable after a 24 pack...gotta rape a stripper after that....

Comment

I am so glad that bitch didnt get away with those lies. These people will do anything to try and make a few dollars. Eh, im not gonna get into that.:beer2:

Comment

• anyone else wanna see UNC lose just for the sport of it?

Comment

yeah, tough when you're one of a handful of schools whose cheerleaders aren't doable after a 24 pack...gotta rape a stripper after that....
                            lol... reminds me of that "this is why you suck" video... **** was hilarious... sorry gm.... all in good fun

Comment

anyone else wanna see UNC lose just for the sport of it?
                              I want to see them lose so bad...

Maryland blows

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                                I am so glad that bitch didnt get away with those lies. These people will do anything to try and make a few dollars. Eh, im not gonna get into that.:beer2:
                                come on GM- they didn't give her enough time to get all her stories straight. wait a few more months and i am sure she will have all her lies in order

Comment

Working...
                                X