No announcement yet.

Saturday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank god the ifl is on tonight,,and boxing as well......cbb how can anyone explain this ****??? really iam glad my account reads zero,,betting these games would really depress me:bang:

Comment

• Originally posted by EddieP View Post
      thank god the ifl is on tonight,,and boxing as well......cbb how can anyone explain this ****??? really iam glad my account reads zero,,betting these games would really depress me:bang:
      IFL is on live FSN tonight? I know the actual LA event happens tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
        ff, I started tha first round 0-3, now this round 3-0... it'll come back to ya... do I have to show ya the fat lady again???

:cheer:

HD- it's not the losing, it's how i am losing.....this has been going on for a month now...one bad beat after another and it is actually getting to be funny now. AM wasn't covering for most of the last 10 minutes and their only 2+ point lead was around the 10 minute mark.....and i lose on a foul with 1.3 seconds left and of all people to get fouled it was Law. I lost an Under play that ended regulation at 122 points and the total was 137....been one of those after another. Kind of like when red comes up 40 times in a row in vegas, you figure one of these times it has to be black. That is the way i am, one of these times i have to win one of these. :blackeye:
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          HD- it's not the losing, it's how i am losing.....this has been going on for a month now...one bad beat after another and it is actually getting to be funny now. AM wasn't covering for most of the last 10 minutes and their only 2+ point lead was around the 10 minute mark.....and i lose on a foul with 1.3 seconds left and of all people to get fouled it was Law. I lost an Under play that ended regulation at 122 points and the total was 137....been one of those after another. Kind of like when red comes up 40 times in a row in vegas, you figure one of these times it has to be black. That is the way i am, one of these times i have to win one of these.

it happens to the best of us, dammit I had a 1-9 nba o/u at the start of this site goin'... just regroup, take a better look at it and come out firing.... GL the rest of the way...:beerbang:

hope ya got it back by the time those ladies play softball...

Comment

• yukon not sure what chan its on....havent looked yet...............baby face barrera is on tonight too........i think boxing is ppv? no matter i will be watching one of them:) ff dont feel to bad ive been on a six month slump,,when i think about how much i lost this past 6 months i want to puke..................

Comment

• VCU better change things in the 2nd half.

FlyersFan - thats real bad luck, it will turn aroudn though.

Comment

• I took G-Town -7 2H, looking for atleast a 4-pt win for them!
                NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                  it happens to the best of us, dammit I had a 1-9 nba o/u at the start of this site goin'... just regroup, take a better look at it and come out firing.... GL the rest of the way...:beerbang:

hope ya got it back by the time those ladies play softball...

HD- thanks but, i think you're missing the point, unfortunately it's not about taking a better look at it. How much better a look could i have taken on the XAV/OSU game Under137 when i had it at 126 and it lands on 122 after regualtion. Same with LOU, i don't think you can say i was on the wrong side of that game...heck, i had the game covered for the last 10 minutes minus 2 garbage FT's at the end that got AM backers the money and left me with a push. Pushed 2 games last week with dogs who never trailed and were getting 6 and 7 points respectively who lost by those spreads in OT. It's just comical really.

but as i said, it's gotten funny now. Anyway, Softball is still a go.

Comment

• thoughts on VCU -.5 2H//?
                    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• Dang, Vandy sucks....now that was just a bad bet...thank you Rick Majerus for your insight into that one. He LOVVVED them yesterday. Just goes to show you the "experts" don't know who is going to win these games anymore than we do

Comment

• crap.....my local just left GTWN and went to VANDY....uggghhhh back to the computer

Comment

• rick thought they were asking him about burger king triple whopper not about vandy and his quick response was I LOVE THEM!! :nuts: :beerbang:
                          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• Looks like I was totally wrong about the Vandy and VCU games...Damn, I hope VCU can cover the spread atleast, but at this point I doubt it.

Vandy also looks like ****, gotta get atleast one of them!
                            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• gtown about to get run out of the building....

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                                HD- thanks but, i think you're missing the point, unfortunately it's not about taking a better look at it. How much better a look could i have taken on the XAV/OSU game Under137 when i had it at 126 and it lands on 122 after regualtion. Same with LOU, i don't think you can say i was on the wrong side of that game...heck, i had the game covered for the last 10 minutes minus 2 garbage FT's at the end that got AM backers the money and left me with a push. Pushed 2 games last week with dogs who never trailed and were getting 6 and 7 points respectively who lost by those spreads in OT. It's just comical really.

but as i said, it's gotten funny now. Anyway, Softball is still a go.
                                look back, and remember this: the books always win!:glass:

Comment

Working...
                                X