No announcement yet.

Saturday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler is just getting back to their old selves... Are you wiht maryland skinsfan?

Comment

• Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
      Butler is just getting back to their old selves... Are you wiht maryland skinsfan?
      unfortunately yes

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        yeah, and if AM advances, Ohio State is rewarded by playing in San Antonio? Not really fair either, though, OSU can outnumber any crowd based on alumni of a school that has 75,000 students
        Also, a good point if A&M advances. A&M is a school with a huge an base though too so I'd think they would have more people there than OSU because of proximity. My point was it was definitely avoidable for UL not to play at Rupp Arena, whereas the seedings of the Top 3-4 according to region doesn't offer than opportunity all the time so the A&M instance (while I agree is not totally fair) is a bit more unavoidable since they were placed into that region.

In the first two rounds, they could plausibly make it so no one has a home court advantage (I would think). Anyway, just a thought...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
          wow someone's looking ahead
          lmao....i thought that is who they played next...just checked my bracket and they get the TENN/UVA winner.........:nuts:

strike that question

UMD sucks.........hey FearTheRaven- your UMD guys are going to be riding home in the bus right behind Duke....:beerbang:

why did i bet on MD in my pool
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• if i hear "are you kidding me" from any more CBS announcers this entire postseason, I am going to stick a fork in my retina

Comment

• these dickheads are going to win and not cover probably...

Comment

if i hear "are you kidding me" from any more CBS announcers this entire postseason, I am going to suck my own unit
                :beerbang: you must have a long neck....:beerbang:

Comment

lmao....i thought that is who they played next...just checked my bracket and they get the TENN/UVA winner.........:nuts:
                  No way dude... not getting off that easy... i live 70 minutes from UVA... if they advance to sweet 16 I'm driving down to campus and putting your comments on their dry erase board....

Comment

:beerbang: you must have a long neck....
                    nope... just a long unit

:glass:

Comment

No way dude... not getting off that easy... i live 70 minutes from UVA... if they advance to sweet 16 I'm driving down to campus and putting your comments on their dry erase board....

:blackeye: ...dang.....i guess all the talk about TXAM beating OSU had me thinking that is who they played next. UVA will beat TENN because their 2 guards will outnumber TENN one. Neither team has anything inside

Comment

• what are the odds maryland covers 5 points?

Comment

• come on maryland.. :bang: :bang:
                          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• i'm sick of gambling... going to stick with the nba.... at least i have a 50/50 chance there

Comment

• douchebag terps.... why didnt you foul?

Comment

• maryland blows.. why wouldn't they foul???
                                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
                                X