No announcement yet.

Saturday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i will admit right now that I was wrong about maryland.... they are playing horribly... i should have listened to the board

Comment

• guys i have this feeling that gtown goes down today

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
        i will admit right now that I was wrong about maryland.... they are playing horribly... i should have listened to the board
        terps must have heard me... 8-0 run :beerbang:

Comment

• So your appointed resident Big East cum guzzler (sorry Skins, I know you wanted the job) would like to know if anyone thinks it's HIGHLY unfair that Louisville is playing at Rupp Arena?

Cause I do. For crying out loud, you can here the Louisville crowds boisterous 'DEFENSE' chants. The should make a rule where you have to play (at best) at the SECOND closest site to your campus. I know it would be dicey and not always plausible, but it would be more fair. This game is totally not fair to A&M because UL should be a higher seed and then on top of that, they get to play a home game.

Nice work committee!!!! :thumbs:

Comment

• Cuse- the sweet 16 is essentially the 16 best teams at that point and i think by that point you really wouldn't expect teams like Purdue and Michigan State to get there. I personally think the first round is a proving ground. Teams like Stanford, Arkansas and Taco Tech proved they really didn't belong in this year. I think the first round sound wins proved those were good teams. Not great teams. Purdue had a nice season and is every bit as good as any mid-level ACC, BigEast or other team. You can't tell me Villanova or Notre Dame or Georgia Tech or VTech is that much better. And that was my point. And as far as not respecting your point. I respect people's points when they are objective. I just felt this year your dislike for the big10 gets in the way of you being objective, that's all. My personal opinion is the Big10 has 2 very good teams (dont forget WIS is missing a key player right now themselves) and 3 or 4 solid teams. I don't think you can argue with that. They also had 2 or 3 just awful teams, but so did a lot of conferences.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              So your appointed resident Big East cum guzzler (sorry Skins, I know you wanted the job) would like to know if anyone thinks it's HIGHLY unfair that Louisville is playing at Rupp Arena?

Cause I do. For crying out loud, you can here the Louisville crowds boisterous 'DEFENSE' chants. The should make a rule where you have to play (at best) at the SECOND closest site to your campus. I know it would be dicey and not always plausible, but it would be more fair. This game is totally not fair to A&M because UL should be a higher seed and then on top of that, they get to play a home game.

Nice work committee!!!! :thumbs:
              yeah, and if AM advances, Ohio State is rewarded by playing in San Antonio? Not really fair either, though, OSU can outnumber any crowd based on alumni of a school that has 75,000 students

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                BTW.....quick shoutout to "Lakeshow" for getting the heave. Sucks because i was looking forward to some more -600 ML plays.....
                He actually got a 2 week heave. If/when he comes back, if he disrespects anyone again, he gets the permanent boot.

It sounds like he's been starting **** with alot of people from the looks of the replies in here though. I only saw it twice, and the first time I let it go, figuring he was just having a bad day or something and would cool off....but apparently not.

Disagreeing...and even arguing...is fine. Not everyone agrees on stuff, and a place like this is a good place to get it out, but when it comes to name calling and downright disrespecting other people, the line has to be drawn.

Comment

• Cuse - thats why you take advantage and bet on Louisville.

Comment

• i still can't believe that cusefan is a cum guzzler

Comment

• He does like the Little East .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                        He actually got a 2 week heave. If/when he comes back, if he disrespects anyone again, he gets the permanent boot.

It sounds like he's been starting **** with alot of people from the looks of the replies in here though. I only saw it twice, and the first time I let it go, figuring he was just having a bad day or something and would cool off....but apparently not.

Disagreeing...and even arguing...is fine. Not everyone agrees on stuff, and a place like this is a good place to get it out, but when it comes to name calling and downright disrespecting other people, the line has to be drawn.
                        stif- did you check out "hackman"'s thread from yesterday. talk about a guy in there that needed to go. wow.....

Comment

• #0 DREWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GOODEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ok ok im sorry :nuts:
                          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

• If you're Ohio State who would you rather play, LOU or TXAMM?

Comment

• wow someone's looking ahead

Comment

• terps suck my anus

Comment

Working...
                                X