No announcement yet.

Saturday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW.....quick shoutout to "Lakeshow" for getting the heave. Sucks because i was looking forward to some more -600 ML plays.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• I'm riding the cards as far as they'll go! Go butler and cards right now!

If Purdue wins tommorow against Florida, I might pass out.... that would be the greatest win EVAR. I'll be yelling up here in West LA Boilerbacker haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        FF.....:beerbang:
        lol, no Flyers I dont mean you, I mean the final four:nuts:
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

BTW.....quick shoutout to "Lakeshow" for getting the heave. Sucks because i was looking forward to some more -600 ML plays.....

me too so were many others :beerbang: :beer2:
          ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
          NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
          MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
          CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

BTW.....quick shoutout to "Lakeshow" for getting the heave. Sucks because i was looking forward to some more -600 ML plays.....
            So he is officially banned? It was only a matter of time till he got the heave ho.
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

link?

Comment

• lmao...anyone just see the ref get dunked on in the LOU game

Comment

• LOU in a little foul trouble here.....

Comment

• ref should have stepped in and taken the charge.....

Comment

• just read the OSU recap and i am still in shock they won that game.....and i lost my total...lol

Comment

• FF you talking to yourself? :nuts:
                        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
                        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
                        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
                        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

just read the OSU recap and i am still in shock they won that game.....and i lost my total...lol
                          just be happy that your team came out on the right end unlike my team... :bang:
                          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                            The age old argument.... A (flagrant) foul is a (flagrant) foul.

It doesn't matter what time in the game it is. It's just what side of that argument you are on I guess. If you believe in the rules, it was a flagrant foul, ya know?

If you believe time and score dictate what the rules are, well then it's not a foul I guess.

Did anyone see him go after the ball? I didn't. Ya know?

Good day fellas, win some money!!! Good luck!
                            I must totally agree here. The job of the officials is to call what happens on the court....not decide to give a team one more chance because it's the end of the game.

I obvioulsy don't know if any of the officials thought the Oden foul was flagrant or not, but I sure did.

If the refs saw it as just a regular foul, then so be it, and the game played out and all is fine and dandy. But if even one of them saw it as a flagrant and didn't call it that way, then they screwed Xavier right in the ass....and DID decide the outcome of a game, which ironically enough, is what they would have been attempting not to do.

I also very much dislike how in some games the refs call a foul on a guy every time he picks his nose or farts for 39 minutes, but then in the last minute of the same game, guys are beating the living **** out of each other under the basket and no whistles to be heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by dananderson32 View Post
                              FF you talking to yourself?
                              :beerbang: ......great thing about that is im never wrong.....:beerbang:

Comment

See, we may have our differences but we both agree on the important things. That guy was a douche.

BB and FF - I understand your point, but you guys never admit that I make valid ones too. If anyone other than Ohio State and (maybe) Wisconsin advance, I swear I won't say another word about the Big 10. Even losing teams with bad matchups play well then I won't. I judge a conference on it's strength by how many Sweet 16 teams they have so we shall see. Good luck fellas, and thanks for Tkachuk Flyers (you will still win cause my goaltending is atrocious after Turco).

Dookie GM - Butler will change my mind if they win today, yes. i will admit I was wrong about them.

Comment

Working...
                                X