Saturday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
    I just don't like how the Big 10 gets all this credit in every sport because they mean big money, that's all.

I agree with this with respect to football.... ESPN licks the Big 10's ass crack when it comes to football, and consequently the big 10 teams become pretty overrated/overvalued... you only have to look at the bowl results to see that.... but to be honest i really haven't noticed it with basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      that's the way he announces...he does it every year for every game he has ever done in the tournament.....only rubs you wrong when he is doing it against who you are pulling for just like dicky V
      Again, I said I enjoy Gus. I just thought it was strange who they didn't talk about the flagrant or the not fouling.

Gus is a top notch announcer and Bonner is a AWESOME analyst, IMHO.

Comment

I'm sorry you have a problem because I don't respect the Big 10 basketball teams this year.

I just wonder why you don't....especially now. They have proven themselves all year, in my opinion.
        Go Boilers!
        Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
        4* 0-2
        3* 8-7
        2* 3-1
        2H 2-1

Comment

Again, I said I enjoy Gus. I just thought it was strange who they didn't talk about the flagrant or the not fouling.

Gus is a top notch announcer and Bonner is a AWESOME analyst, IMHO.
          You dont call a flagrant foul there, you just dont at the end of the game. It may have been a hard foul, that doesnt mean it was a flagrant one.
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
            You dont call a flagrant foul there, you just dont at the end of the game. It may have been a hard foul, that doesnt mean it was a flagrant one.

i agree that you shouldnt call a flagrant at the end of a game.... but in all reality, he tackled that dude

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
              you have hammered the big10 for weeks. you just said you hate the conference and you were pulling for X. And i didn't like your comment about "trash" the big 10 and how we suck if Wisconsin was our lone hope. I guess it's just starting to wear thin on me. I don't do that to the bigeast or your team, though, i am not a fan of either one.

and as far as the hockey playoffs go, i think you will probably beat me and win the whole thing. i never should have dropped tchachuk
              Fair enough, like I said I do it because it needles you and BB a bit, and I truly believe none of those teams are that good except OSU. "Trash" was the easiest word, I don't mean ill will to Big 10 backers and the like obviously. I'll have to tone it down now anyway since OSU is going to win it all after that miracle.

You had Tkacuk? Ha, now I do. Irony? Good luck..

Comment

They woulda called that in the nba 9 out of 10 times.

I kinda agree though, even though it was a flagrant, tough to call in that spot....essentially making it game over.

Comment

The age old argument.... A (flagrant) foul is a (flagrant) foul.

It doesn't matter what time in the game it is. It's just what side of that argument you are on I guess. If you believe in the rules, it was a flagrant foul, ya know?

If you believe time and score dictate what the rules are, well then it's not a foul I guess.

Did anyone see him go after the ball? I didn't. Ya know?

Good day fellas, win some money!!! Good luck!

Comment

• "As a deadhead, and a Jays fan, I find that insulting."

Johhnymaple, your a deadhead? Cool, same here...least he could have a celts steal your face. You catch that show in 87 up in kingswood? Good stuff.
                    Come to daddy on an inside straight,
                    Well I got no chance of losin' this time

YTD

MLB 0-0
                    NCAA 5-3-1 (+2.4 units)
                    NBA 0-0
                    NHL 2-5 (-2.55 units)

Comment

• Oden didnt tackle him... he checked him, we saw ncaa hockey there for a second lol.

By the way, keep it up Bulldogs!!!

Comment

Fair enough, like I said I do it because it needles you and BB a bit, and I truly believe none of those teams are that good except OSU. "Trash" was the easiest word, I don't mean ill will to Big 10 backers and the like obviously. I'll have to tone it down now anyway since OSU is going to win it all after that miracle.

You had Tkacuk? Ha, now I do. Irony? Good luck..
                        i dropped him and then they decided to put him at center....:bang: ..he is worthless without the faceoffs then of course they trade him to ATL to center their good line.

look cuse- long day, i've said me peace. i don't hold grudges, but i just wasn't in the mood for it today, and i am getting frustrated with the fact that people can't at least respect what the big10 has done during the tourney. that was a VERY TOUGH game for OSU to play today. X has wanted a piece of them for years and X has always been a giant killer in the tourney. OSU showed they have what great clubs have and moved on. and Purdue beat UAZ, Indiana beat Gonzaga, Michigan State beat Marquette and Illinois somehow lost to VTECH. And Wisky won. I am not going to tell you those teams are awesome, but those are still very good wins considering in 3 of the 4 games the other team was never in it. That's all.
                        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

• Skin ...I don't care who was playing ( college. nba, Pee Wee) That is a no call at the end of the game. just can't do it:nono:

Comment

• Originally posted by woodfall View Post
                            Johhnymaple, your a deadhead? Cool, same here...least he could have a celts steal your face. You catch that show in 87 up in kingswood? Good stuff.
                            Nah...first show was Hamilton '90. Got that Kingswood on tape somewhere though. LOL.

:beerbang:

Comment

• Well, to change the subject a little, this Butler game has been fantastic so far. Butler on an 8-0 run, keep it up Bulldogs. Knock out the Twerps.
                              NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                              NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                              NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                              NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• lets go maryland...
                                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
                                X