Saturday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    BB- yeah i did...but i guess the gambling angle has worn me down the last month+...i just have had so many of these dogs going to overtime who led the whole time and are getting like 7 points and don't cover.....this **** going to OT.....hate to be a whiner but it wears on you...

If Purdue beats Florida tomorrow, I will buy your bet. Unless you are a warlord and it was a 10000star play.
    Go Boilers!
    Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
    4* 0-2
    3* 8-7
    2* 3-1
    2H 2-1

Comment

• Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
      Sean Miller is a complete, idiot! FOUL FOUL FOUL!!!
      Junior Highschool coaches woulda been screaming foul up 3 with 6 seconds left.
      Just brutal.

Comment

I said it, and I'm right. I'm actually gonna be PISSED that I'm gonna win the first leg of my tease (Ohio State -1) because I despise the Big 10 and I was rooting my ass off for Xavier there.

what's unfortunate cuse is you can't be objective about things and you let your bias get in the way. it's exactly what i posted last night in the in-game thread....some of you guys make having an actual basketball discussion impossible because all you do is spew your venom and bias. I am not a big east fan, but i won't bash them just because i don't like them. Nor will i prop up the big10 just because it is my conference. YOu jump on GM for his Duke bias but your bigeast bias is just as bad if not worse as is your crapping constantly on the big10
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I said it, and I'm right. I'm actually gonna be PISSED that I'm gonna win the first leg of my tease (Ohio State -1) because I despise the Big 10 and I was rooting my ass off for Xavier there.

I totally disagree on the foul thing. That shot had a 15 percent chance at best to go in.
          Go Boilers!
          Thru 9/2

14-11 +6.18 units

5* 1-0
          4* 0-2
          3* 8-7
          2* 3-1
          2H 2-1

Comment

• sorry skins- we had a winner there and that total was exactly what i thought it would be........

BB- just a usualy play for me.......

Comment

• Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
              I totally disagree on the foul thing. That shot had a 15 percent chance at best to go in.
              There was a ZERO percent chance of scoring 3 points if you foul.
              I will take zero over 15.

Comment

• this is going to be a bad beat for X bettors too if they don't cover....

Comment

this is going to be a bad beat for X bettors too if they don't cover....

Tell me about it....

Comment

• Bad luck on that under guys....you had it capped correctly...

Comment

• **** this... someone is going to lick my balls

Comment

• anyone remember the tyus edney shot in the 2nd round.....sometimes games like this are the ones you have to get by in a special year....

Comment

this is going to be a bad beat for X bettors too if they don't cover....

:beerbang:

Comment

• Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                            But if you foul, there is a zero percent chance of the game getting tied, and then even IF they make 2 free throws and are down 1, Ohio St has just 6 seconds to foul, then get off another shot. In that situation, they probably get an even worse shot than the one they made....and that's IF they even still have a chance to win.

OSU guy conceivably could make 1 of 2 (2 pt game), and then X could get foulded and make both (up 4)....game over.

I like my chances better with the foul.

At least X covered :beerbang:

Comment

• Damn!
                              Meaningless basket at the end gives me a push instead of a win.

But I'll take it! LOL.

Comment

• Buckeyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Bigten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

The Dumb **** Who Posted Congrats To X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X