No announcement yet.

Friday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol is it really only 5-3 in texas tech game 7 minutes in?

Comment

• I hate Kentucky so much, glad I layed off this one...I hope they choke this one away
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Miami will fold, they are the worst team in the ACC in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
          Miami will fold, they are the worst team in the ACC in my opinion.
          They may have been the worst throughout the regular season but they wont fold just because of that. They are playing great right now, I bet you thought they would fold yesterday. Miami is going to win this one IMO. And get their ass kicked tomorrow, lol

Comment

• I really like BC in the 2nd half with this line and just put in a pretty good sized play...got em at -7 (+100)

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
              They may have been the worst throughout the regular season but they wont fold just because of that. They are playing great right now, I bet you thought they would fold yesterday. Miami is going to win this one IMO. And get their ass kicked tomorrow, lol
              Thanks, hey can you let me know some more scores today, like who wins the gtown/nd game and what about wisco...your future knowledge would be greatly appreciated, lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                They're really not playing that well... at least offensively... they're flailing about, out of control, and throwing up wild off balance shots.... those shots just happen to be going in right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                  They're really not playing that well... at least offensively... they're flailing about, out of control, and throwing up wild off balance shots.... those shots just happen to be going in right now.
                  amen brother, go BC!!

Comment

• kentucky can kiss my ass

Comment

• tucky up 1

Comment

• You and me too skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
                          Thanks, hey can you let me know some more scores today, like who wins the gtown/nd game and what about wisco...your future knowledge would be greatly appreciated, lolol
                          lakeshow, first you get mad at me because I jinxed Miami by saying they may win this game, then you said they are easily going to lose it? Are you mentally ok? I just dont get what you are talking about. Its one thing to dislike the team, but dont get mad at me because I have a different opinion on the game.

I dont care what anyone says, you dont win games against Maryland and up DD at the half vs BC by playing bad. That is such an idiotic statement to make. Especially when were talking about Miami.

Comment

• Screw Kentucky!!!!! Blow some layups!!!!

Comment

• BC will easily win, I said that? Don't put words in my mouth dog

Comment

• Miss St misses the first with 3.7 seconds left...timeout, second attempt coming

Comment

Working...
                                X