Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    haha:beer2: little bit of a homer I see
    Are you watching this game? He plays in the princeton offense, which means he doesnt get featured.... imagine his stats on a run and gun team.

Comment

• Georgetown!!!!!!!
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• NC State proving again tonight why it is the best conference, up 6 with 6 mins left on the 2nd seed. Top to bottom, best conference there is, and its not even close.

Come on State, pull this one out...
        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
          ******* throw the hammer down GTOWN

Pulling away......green and ewing baby.....sparked them today......they have to keep it up.....down 14 at one point....up by 7....keep it up boys......:beerbang:

Comment

NC State proving again tonight why it is the best conference, up 6 with 6 mins left on the 2nd seed. Top to bottom, best conference there is, and its not even close.

You're crazy... ACC blows... a ****ty as team is beating virginia... GOOD teams beat the teams they are supposed to beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
              Are you watching this game? He plays in the princeton offense, which means he doesnt get featured.... imagine his stats on a run and gun team.
              Im not watching but even if I was Im not going to say hes the best player in college basketball because hes leading his team to victory in this one game...lol lets be realistic here

Durant is the best player and its not even close

Comment

NC State proving again tonight why it is the best conference, up 6 with 6 mins left on the 2nd seed. Top to bottom, best conference there is, and its not even close.

cal beat ucla.....it doesnt mean that the PAC-10 is the best conf. now does it?

Comment

um 2 words....PAC 10

Comment

• Come on Gtown settle down

Comment

• Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                      cal beat ucla.....it doesnt mean that the PAC-10 is the best conf. now does it?
                      So since all the top seeds in the SEC are moving on, I guess that makes it the best? I dont think so, its the ACC. Not gonna argue about that again, there showing it on the court.

Comment

• gtown....wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by vazman05 View Post
                          why arent the announcers blowing jeff green like they were russel carter earlier.....wheres russel carter now???
                          You're right.... announcers pulling for notre dame

Comment

• what the hell is goingon??
                            Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

So since all the top seeds in the SEC are moving on, I guess that makes it the best? I dont think so, its the ACC. Not gonna argue about that again, there showing it on the court.

You have absolutely no clue... no clue whatsoever.... even the ****ty ass "professionals" on espn are making fun of the ACC now....

Done talking with you....

Comment

the majority agrees that the ACC isnt the best conf.....i think that speaks for itself...everyone is entitled to a opinion, but we dont have to agree with it....

Comment

Working...
                                X