Comment

• damn missed free throw....64-61...a minute to go

Comment

• Tied

Comment

• tieeeeeeeeeeee gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

64-64 30 secs to go:beerbang:

Comment

• Great game, I expect nothing less in this conference. Besides the UNC game, all of them have come down to the last few seconds.
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Raven ....I'll have one for you while you sit in traffic Be Safe:drive: :beer2:

Comment

• OT baby

Comment

• Here we go...time for another OT game....hope to come out on the winning side of this one, unlike the KY game....was hoping Miami just made a 2 pt shot at the buzzer and gave me the W...but I'll take my chances in OT with a suddenly hot BC team

Comment

• Guys honestly is there anything better than March Madness lol I am at work with a **** eating grin thinking about all the games next week lol Can't wait to get outta here and pound some suds:beer2: :beer2:

Comment

• Looks like my Boilermakers will wrap up this win. Still on the positive side of things here.:sm:

Comment

• Originally posted by mushkie11 View Post
                        Looks like my Boilermakers will wrap up this win. Still on the positive side of things here.:sm:
                        They may have just made the field of 65... dominating from start to finish

Comment

• this ones going down to the wire...72-71 BC with 52 secs left in OT...Mia's ball after the timeout

Comment

• Man BC is so overrated.... don't deserve this win at all.... congrats to bookiekilla though... nice winner

Comment

• Texas Tech can lick my balls...

What was I thinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                                Man BC is so overrated.... don't deserve this win at all.... congrats to bookiekilla though... nice winner
                                thanks bro...needed that one to make it a 4-2 day so far...plus, I had more on this game than my other ones, so the loss would've meant a losing day so far...

Comment

Working...
                                X