Friday IN-GAME Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
    Georgetown, Indiana, Gonzaga, BC (twice), GTech, at Clemson are all quality wins IMO. 2-3, come on pal, your talking out of your ass. There may be another one or two that im missing, I know we beat Air Force earlier in the season when they are on a roll. Wont include them though, because I am realistic.

Now your reasons why UNC will dominate the next 6 years?
    Gonzaga was a fairly bad team this year. I wouldn't include them. Clemson, as we all now know, is a fairly bad team. They beat up on scrubs and then sucked in league play. I agree with Indiana, GTech, BC and GTown (Even though the whole team had the flu when they played).

As far as UNC dominating, I highly doubt that. Duke brings in nothing but mickie d kids.... they will be back.

Comment

• Got a solid play for you guys.

Arkansas -2, me thinks so

Comment

• what are your thoughts on Duke and how many games they win in the tourny?

Comment

• Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
          what are your thoughts on Duke and how many games they win in the tourny?
          First you tell me why UNC will be dominant the next 6 years...
          NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
          NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
          NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
          NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by FearTheRaven View Post
            Got a solid play for you guys.

Arkansas -2, me thinks so
            should be solid cuz i'm on vandy :nuts:

Comment

• I could care less, that was a dumb statement by me, I just don't see how Duke has more than 3 quality wins, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                should be solid cuz i'm on vandy :nuts:
                LOL Skinsfan

Comment

• I think Duke will be eliminated in the 2nd round to a 1 or 2 seed, but would not be surprised to see us in the Sweet 16 or be knocked out in the first. Unpredictable, we will see next week.

Comment

• very safe statement, can't go wrong there, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by GamblinMan03 View Post
                      I think Duke will be eliminated in the 2nd round to a 1 or 2 seed, but would not be surprised to see us in the Sweet 16 or be knocked out in the first. Unpredictable, we will see next week.

feel the exact same way about GT...IMO...they can beat any team in the tourney, but could just as well lose to anyone....hell....i just want to see them play in the tourney:bang:

Comment

• and i'm still waiting on BC to make their 2nd half run...only 7 mins to go...still down by 10:bang:

Comment

• someone finally told BC that they're playing Miami

Comment

• Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
                            and i'm still waiting on BC to make their 2nd half run...only 7 mins to go...still down by 10:bang:
                            So am I, they were basically my pick to win this tournament...I hope they come back here, dont want to see Miami get whipped tomorrow.

Comment

• :beerbang:
                              Originally posted by Skinsfan View Post
                              someone finally told BC that they're playing Miami

BC on a little mini run...down 5 with just under 6 mins to go...58-53....lets go BC!! need to get this fckn 2nd half cover

Comment

• God miami is so BAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDd..... but all they're wild shots are going in... unreal

I'm pulling for you bookie

Comment

Working...
                                X