Well I got no chance of losin' this time

YTD

MLB 0-0
    NCAA 5-3-1 (+2.4 units)
    NBA 0-0
    NHL 2-5 (-2.55 units)

Comment

• Originally posted by lakeshow View Post
      So bad, BC wasn't really hyped though. The most overrated team of the ACC is obviously Duke, they have 2 maybe 3 QUALITY wins. They ain't going newhere. Look for NC to dominate that conference for the next 5-6 years easy.

wait til next year when the GT freshman have had a little experience:nuts:

Comment

So bad, BC wasn't really hyped though. The most overrated team of the ACC is obviously Duke, they have 2 maybe 3 QUALITY wins. They ain't going newhere. Look for NC to dominate that conference for the next 5-6 years easy.
        the next 5-6 years easy?? I think that's a stretch....
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• Just my opinion.

Comment

haha..Yea Duke only has 2 or 3 quality wins...It seems like you just started watching basketball...

Duke will return everybody next year and is bringing in three top recruits...UNC isnt bringing in anywhere near the talent that Duke is bringing in and will be losing numerous starters to the draft...

Get a clue dude, back up your statement why UNC will dominate the next 5-6 years "easy"...I really want to hear your reasons.
            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

• Without Rice Boston College would be screwed even more...
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

• bc 7-0 run

Comment

• I hope BC wins because I dont want to see UNC blow out another team tomorrow. Although BC is pretty bad that they may get blown out themselves. I mean if horrible Duke beat BC twice, who wouldnt beat them.

Comment

• 2-3 quality wins...Gtown, and Gtech, and maybe at Clemson or Gonzaga.

Comment

• 7-0 run then a dumb ass foul on the shot

Comment

• I wanna know how many teams that Duke beat that are making the tourny, that's what I really would like to know.

Comment

• miami getting all the bounces and everything....wtf

Comment

• miami shoots the ball off the front of the rim ,and it still bounces in lol.....wow

Comment

2-3 quality wins...Gtown, and Gtech, and maybe at Clemson or Gonzaga.
                              Georgetown, Indiana, Gonzaga, BC (twice), GTech, at Clemson are all quality wins IMO. 2-3, come on pal, your talking out of your ass. There may be another one or two that im missing, I know we beat Air Force earlier in the season when they are on a roll. Wont include them though, because I am realistic.

Now your reasons why UNC will dominate the next 6 years?

Comment

I wanna know how many teams that Duke beat that are making the tourny, that's what I really would like to know.
                                UNC, Maryland, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Marquette, Georgia Tech, and possibly Florida St.

We lost to 7 tournament teams, god Duke is horrible.

Another Duke thread, give it a rest people and shift your thoughts to another team. Talk about an obsession some people have, they cant let it go.

Comment

Working...
                                X